We have a special interest in dealing with foot pain and its management We look at factors that may influence your pain and give advice accordingly such as:
• Foot strength
• Foot posture
• Medical conditions such as arthritis
We offer temporary soft Formthotics or more rigid Orthotics hand made in Ireland to correct the biomechanics of the foot and their associated symptoms. Orthotic devices come in different densities and thicknesses and can be designed to fit into an appropriate shoe. Sometimes if you don’t need an insole you might just need a metatarsal bar and we can fit these and put them in the correct position on your shoe.
Insoles are often use in the treatment of the following conditions:
• Metatarsalgia (pain in the ball of the foot).
• Hallux Abducto-Valgus (bunions).
• Plantar Fasciitis/fasciopathy (heel pain).
• Patello-femoral pain
• Tibial Stress Syndrome (shin splints).
• Pes Planus (flat feet).
• Rheumatoid Arthritis.
• Osteoarthritis of the ankle, knee and hip.